[ga] Special chance to win $10,000,000 on SuperBowl Sunday!

Dear DNSO,
Happy New Year from your friends at EasyWinning.com! Pick up your special
greeting card by connecting to:
http://easywinning.orangepie.com/easy.asp?cno=FLNY16&usr=DNSO

To kick off a brand new year, we are offering you a chance to win
$10,000,000. We teamed up with pch.com, who will be announcing a winner on
SuperBowl Sunday, to give you a chance to win $10,000,000. Someone is
GUARANTEED to win the $10,000,000 on SuperBowl Sunday and that could be
you...
Click the following link for your chance to win:
http://www.easywinning.com/sl0103.asp?sl=orangepienewyear

We hope you have a great year! Don’t forget to enter your chance of
becoming $10,000,000 richer! You can enter once per day... so make sure to
visit EasyWinning.com every day...
http://www.easywinning.com/sl0103.asp?sl=orangepienewyear

Wish your family and friends a Happy New Year! For every 5 e-greetings
that you send from http://www.easywinning.orangepie.com, you will
automatically receive a bonus entry into our Weekly Million giveaway.

Good luck!
Sincerely,

Mike A.
CEO