[ga] Are you our $25,000 Winner? Must read this to find out!

Dear DNSO,

We have selected our $25,000 Winner and it could be you.  If the following number matches the number at the bottom of the EasyWinning.com home page - you are a winner!  You don't want to miss your opportunity of becoming $25,000 richer!
Your personal number is: 1186786
All you have to do is click here to see if you've won:
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=572&NID=3018422

**  YOU COULD WIN $50,000 **
Register now with PrizeCrazy.com for your chance to win either $50,000 or a Mercedes SLK 230.  PrizeCrazy.com offers fun games, great contests and free stuff.  You could be their winner, but you have to enter at PrizeCrazy.com for your chance to win!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=565&NID=3018422

Don't forget to enter our weekly $1,000,000 drawing. Now you can enter 7 times a day for your chance to win to $1,000,000.  More chances than ever before.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=564&NID=3018422

Again, here is your personal prize number:  1186786
If your number matches the number at the bottom of our home page, you are the $25,000 Winner!  If you had entered more than once to our $25,000 giveaway, we weighted your number of entries to the total number of entries for the prize to give you a fair chance at winning. If you have the winning number, please reply to: luckynumber@easywinning.com.

Good luck!
Andrew Charles
Prize Director
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=572&NID=3018422