[ga] Save on Shopping + Free Shipping at Eddie Bauer

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
iPRINT.comFREE Handy Stamp!
Give your hand a rest from the tedious chore of addressing envelopes this holiday season. Get a free self-inking stamp from iPrint.com! Pay just $2.39 S&H for U.S. addresses. Offer is good for first-time customers only. Click here

win $100
Want to win some post-holiday cash?
Help Club FreeShop get a new look!

For the new year, we've resolved to find the best look possible for the Club FreeShop newsletter. Volunteer to take a short survey about the newsletter's look and you could win $100. Email me a survey

Shop Smart this Season

Learn great online shopping strategies and plan to relax with crafts after the holiday rush.

holy leaf
Be Crafty This Winter

Craftworks
Enhance your home with accents you make yourself. Order now

Knit 'N Style
Find ideas, advice, and patterns for knitting projects you'll love. Order now

holy leaf
Enjoy Free Catalogs

National Geographic Society Gift Catalog
Choose from an exciting selection of educational and exotic gifts. Order now

The Best of J&R Music and Computer World
Get great deals on electronics, music, and computers. Order now

emazing.comemazing.com

holy leaf
Shop and Save

Online Shopping Tip of the Day
These tips will lead you to the Web's best sites and biggest deals. Order now

VISA Future Card
Get approved easily for this VISA card. Order now

Voltex PC
Inkjet cartridges start at just $2.00! Toner and laser cartridges start at $17.95. Order now

For more free catalogs, visit www.FreeShop.com.

Forward this newsletter to a friend.Forward this newsletter to a friend.

December SALE! - Eddie BauerEddie Bauer
Free shipping on orders of $100 or more. Choose from a distinctive selection of clothing, accessories, and home furnishings.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org