[ga] Win $100 and Try a Free Recipe

Welcome to the Club Freeshop Newsletter
Click here to WINFinancial Cafe
Win a new car worth $20,000! Complete an application at FinancialCafe.com and enter to win an SUV. Find out how to trade stocks commission FREE! Kiplinger rates Financial Cafe "best deal". Come for our prices, and stay for our great service!

win $100
Want to win some holiday cash?
Help Club FreeShop get a new look!

For the new year, we've resolved to find the best look possible for the Club FreeShop newsletter. Volunteer to take a short survey about the newsletter's look and you could win $100. Email me a survey

Lose Those Winter Blues

Bright decorations, good food, and family time can help you shake off late fall's chill. Get tips on staying well, and try a festive new room accent or a new recipe from today's free offers.

holy leaf
Be Naturally Healthy

Herbal Remedy of the Day
Learn how to treat common maladies with herbs. Order now

holy leaf
eBay the Easy Way

Invenna Software Inc.
Create and post great looking eBay auctions with this free download. Order now

Emazing.comEmazing.com

holy leaf
There's No Place Like Home

Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion
Try this magazine that celebrates the home risk-free for 90 days. Order now

Hometown Cooking
Prepare recipes from American communities and learn about the cooks who created them. Order now

Forward this newsletter to a friend.Forward this newsletter to a friend.

red snow
Order Now for a Beautiful Holiday

Brylane Home
Don't miss this catalog-it's like having access to a year-round white sale! Order now

Newport News Home
Decorate beautifully for less. Order now

Order a catalog, and you may win a $500 shopping spree. For more free catalogs, visit www.FreeShop.com.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be addressed more efficiently. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org