Re: [ga] Reminder: Deadline for WIPO-RFC2 (2000-12-29)

At 10:38 am +0100 12/4/00, Alexander Svensson wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>just a quick reminder that the WIPO is collecting
>comments on what might become an extension of the
>UDRP on domains regarding
>
>- personal names,
>  (www.gwbush.com? www.algore-2000.org?)
>- International Nonproprietary Names (INNs) for
>  pharmaceutical substances,
>- names of international intergovernmental organizations,
>- geographical indications, indications of source, or
>  geographical terms and
>- tradenames
>
>You can find WIPO's Request for Comments 2 at
>http://wipo2.wipo.int/process2/rfc/rfc2/index.html
>
>There was a WIPO-RFC1 -- many commentators already
>commented on substance, even though WIPO had
>only called for comments on scope.
>
>Until now, only four people have commented on RFC2.
>http://listbox.wipo.int/wilma/process2-comments/2000/

And let's keep it that way.

If you're going to ambush your enemy at the pass, you don't send some
troops forward to meet them early and hand them a copy of the battle plan.

In wartime, you shoot people for passing information to the enemy.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?