[ga] Play for $100,000 and Receive a Free DVD!

Dear SHAWANA,

We understand that you are a little overwhelmed. Day in and day out
you play Webstakes.com. Maybe you are feeling like you aren't getting
anything back! You want FREE stuff! So be it.

Play to win $100,000 INSTANTLY and Receive a FREE DVD!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=36146

There is a Winner Wonderland of prizes on Webstakes.com. Play to win
$100,000 instantly on or before SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2000 and receive
an email on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2000 to claim your free DVD with
registration from Express.com!

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=36146

That's right, not only can you win tons of cash, but you will receive
a FREE gift. Webstakes.com knows that time of year is coming up and
wants to make your holiday a little sweeter. After you play for $100,000,
all you have to do is click on the link in the special email we'll be
sending on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2000 and register with Express.com
to receive a free DVD! It's that easy!

Play on or before November 19, 2000 for your chance to win and claim your FREE gift!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=36146

Webstakes.com - Where INSTANT WINNING happens daily!
customerservice@webstakes.com

Campaign_ID: 284