[ga] Save up to 62% this Holiday!

Welcome to The Big Deal, an exclusive new offer
just for Club FreeShop members like you.

What’s The Big Deal today?

Don't miss our pre-holiday sale going on now at
Prefer.com! Shop and save on thousands of items
from your favorite catalogs all in one convenient
place with one easy-to-use shopping cart.

FEATURED SPECIALS:

BLUE TOPAZ PENDANT -- retail price $39.99
your price $19.99 (save 50%)
This rich blue, pear-shaped pendant dangles from
a lovely sterling silver chain. 2.4 carat gemstone.
From Palm Beach Jewelry

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

DECO DESK CALENDAR – retail price $39.00
your price $14.99 (save 62%)
This sleek calendar is fashioned after the traditional
bank lobby style with day, month, and numeral cards.
From Restoration Hardware

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

HANDKNIT GLOVES -- retail price $18.00
your price $13.99 (save 22%)
Adorable wool gloves in black with brightly colored
edges will keep you warm-and fashionable! From
Northwest Express

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

For more great Bargains & Buys click the link below:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Prefer.com has partnered with Dress Barn, Jackson &
Perkins, Celebration Fantastic, and other popular
catalogs to bring you a complete shopping experience.
This holiday season, save time at Prefer.com where
you'll find fabulous fashion, gifts, home & garden
items, food & entertaining essentials, travel
accessories, toys, and more.

The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights
our latest and greatest offers and lets you know
about it first. Some of these offers aren’t available
anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

Questions or comments? Just send
them to our Customer Support department at
ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include
a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal,
click here:

http://freeshop.cq0.net/r/default.asp

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG