Re[2]: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

Hello Kristy,

Tuesday, November 14, 2000, 10:47:36 AM, you wrote:

> I do and quite frankly I am very tired of everyone dogging the IDNO
> and Joop. I also recall Jeff W was suspended for repeating verifiable
> information about a man's sexual conduct.  This was not a personal
> attack:  it was VERIFIABLE INFORMATION.

That is incorrect.

> Walsh has personally
> attacked Joop over and over and over and over.  It is not helpful, fun,
> or interesting to read.

I have done no such thing. All I have done is pointed out where Joop
has posted incorrect information or information which is not
verifiable.

This is no different than what others have posted about other people
on this list.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com