Re: [ga] List abuse (Re: Consensus vs Voting)

Harald and all remaining assembly members,

  It seems obvious that you are asking for someone (Ken Stubbs?)
to complain so that you than can front end load an excuse for your
own personal views to have Roeland ex-communicated on this
ML.  I find that and extraordinary action on your part Harald!

Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> At 23:32 11/11/2000 -0500, Ken Stubbs wrote:
> >too bad the orsc civil discourse rules dont apply here.
> >roland would be spending time in the "penalty box" .
>
> the procedure for suspending members' rights to post to the list is listed
> in the procedurs page. Anyone who feels that the list monitor should take
> action can send mail to ga-abuse@dnso.org.
>
> My personal hat feels that Roeland is going too far when he accuses others
> of lying.
> My role as list monitor awaits evidence that other people find this
> objectionable.
>
> Do you complain?
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
> +47 41 44 29 94
> Personal email: Harald@Alvestrand.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#