[ga] Hey Shawana! Enter to Win $500,000 Instantly!

Webstakes.com Weekly Update
September 26 - Vol. 5, Issue 36

This Week's Special

Save on All Your Wine Needs
If you're having a party, dinner or just a quiet weekend at home, you don't want to be caught without wine! Stock up at eVineyard.com, where you can get three bottles of wine for as low as $21! Don't think of serving beer or soda with a great meal - get your three bottles of wine today!

Many studies have shown a glass of wine a day may be good for your health - if that wasn't reason enough to stock up on wine, when you visit eVineyard today and you'll get a free Scratch-2-Win card, which could be your chance to win $10,000 cash! Enjoy a fine wine and enter to win - what could be better?

Sweepstakes Wire

Enter to Win Cars, Cash and More!
The Sweepstakes Wire saves you time! Don't search the Web for the best sweepstakes - we've done it for you! Enter to win cash, cars and lots more for free today!

Best Bets
Free Online Coupons Want to save money? Download and print FREE coupons at our NEW free coupons tab!

Enter to Win $100 Daily
Want a chance to win $100 a day? Sign up for Webstakes Wireless!

Play Lotto at Webstakes.com
Stop paying for lotto - play for free with our free lotto tab today!

The Best Free Deals Around
Free is better than anything else. Click our free offers tab today!

Free Online Games
Can't get enough games? No problem - play for free at our games tab!

Lucky Break
Enter to win a Samsung Television and more at Webstakes.com's Lucky Break.

Winner of the Week

Donna Van Nest of Brookings, OR

"Thanks a million! I was just notified that I won a Barnes and Noble $150 gift certificate. I can hardly believe it. I am totally excited. It must be fate because Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite places to shop, either online or at one of their stores. I play Webstakes daily and you can bet I will continue to play for more prizes."

Be a winner like Donna! Enter to win a Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate today!

Enter to Win $500,000 Instantly!

Now that the weekend is here, you can stop staring out the window at work, wishing you were outside and doing anything BUT working, and start having some fun. Wouldn't life be easier if you had $500,000 cash? The clouds would clear and everything in the world would be right. Instead of staring out the window, download your FREE prize window from WinDough.com and start watching to win! You'll get two chances every minute - that's 2,880 chances a day to win! Get to it!
Enter to win $500,000 instantly!

Top Spot

Enter to Win a Trip to Australia!
Send a FREE ZingCard for a chance to win a trip to Australia. Every time you send a ZingCard between now and October 15, 2000, you will automatically be entered to win.

Enter to Win a $500 Shopping Spree!
The upcoming holiday season can be a stressful time - but it doesn't have to be! Order your FREE mail order catalogues now - including Lane Bryant, J&R Music and lucy.com and you'll be entered to win the spree from FreeShop.com!

Enter to Win a $500 Toy Shopping Spree!

Wish your baby came with an instruction manual? Don't we all! Get the next best thing for free - sign up for your free baby newsletter from BabyZone.com and get the 411 on babies. Plus, enter to win a $500 toy shopping spree!

Enter to Win a Proform Treadmill!
I love the treadmill. I can get out and walk without having to leave the house. I once tried walking my dog on the treadmill... and then I realized there are some things that definitely need to happen outside.
Click here to enter

Enter to Win a Wireless Pager!
Back in the day, my grandpa would go on and on about his pager and how limited he was by the mere 700 feet of wire it came with. I'm glad to know if gramps was alive today, he'd be able to roam wireless and free.
Click here to enter.

Enter to Win an ePhoto Camera!
Remember that Mahir guy and his photo camera? Me neither.
Click here to enter

The Tangled Web

We've noticed there are suddenly tons of personality quizzes available on the Net - but we're not too thrilled with their insights. They don't make as much sense as they should, and often don't get to the heart of the issues quickly enough. That's why we've designed our own quiz, one that isn't like any others. So take our personality quiz today and find out all your deepest, darkest personality traits in 5 minutes or less!

o On a Friday night, you'd rather:
(a) Go to a party, movie or dinner with a group of friends.
(b) Stay home and see what's on cable or surf the Net.
(c) Dig for bones in the backyard and chase squirrels.
If you answered a, you're a social person. If you answered b, you're inclined to spend time alone and are comfortable with yourself. If you answered c, you're a German Shephard.

o You like your meat with...
(a) I don't eat meat
(b) More meat!
(c) Lots and lots of mayonnaise
If you answered a, you like to frolick in the fields with rabbits and deer. If you answered b, you are a bloodthirsty carnivore. If you answered c, you have questionable eating habits and frighten us.

o If you get an itch on your foot, you...
(a) Scratch it
(b) Ignore it
(c) Cut off your foot
If you answered a, your life is loaded with guilty pleasure. If you picked b, you have nerves of steel. If you answered c, well, let's just hope you never get a bad case of dandruff.

If you saw one hundred little mice in zoot suits dancing in a big circle, you would...
(A)Run for your life
(B)Wake up
(C)Join in
If you answered a, you have to realize that mice who wear zoot suits are not harmful - you know the ones you have to worry about are naked barbarian mice. If you answered b, you most certainly don't get enough sleep in the course of an evening. If you answered c, you are truly a team player and well loved by all members of the animal kingdom.

When you have extra money, you spend it on...
(A)A nice dinner
(B)Awesome clothes, electronics, CDs, etc.
(C)Someone else
If you answered a, you aren't very good at saving money. If you picked b, you aren't very good at it either but at least you have a selfish streak and like to flaunt it when you have it and if you answered c, Honey, you need to get out there and treat yourself - er, I mean me. You need to treat me.

Know of a site we should see? Send it to us today!

Copyright (c) 2000 Promotions.com, Inc.
SUBSCRIPTIONS
If you choose not to receive these messages, or if you would like to change your e-mail address on our database, simply click here. Or e-mail us with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll take you off the list as quickly as possible. Please include this entire message in your reply.

This e-mail has been sent to GA@DNSO.ORG