[ga-full] Re: Voting procedure [Was: Re: [ga] List Rule(s) Proposal: Disorderly Words] (fwd)

Roberto and all,

  Oh Roberto, you broke one of the DNSO GA rules of cross
posting in this post.  Bad boy!  I also see that you changed E-Mail
addresses again.  Hotmail, eh?  Hummmmm?  Now about that
other post that YOU claim is a forgery????

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The message quoted below as coming from me is in fact coming from somebody
> that knows how to forge E-Mails, but not how to enter a 10-char string
> correctly, as already noticed in the GA list.
>
> Those who are subscribed to IFWP and/or DomainPolicy are welcome to forward
> this message to these lists.
>
> Incidentally, my pin works perfectly.
>
> Regards
> Roberto
>
> >From: "!Dr. Joe Baptista" <baptista@pccf.net>
> >To: DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET
> >CC: list@ifwp.org, ga@dnso.org, NCDNHC <NCDNHC-Discuss@lyris.isoc.org>
> >Subject: Voting procedure [Was: Re: [ga] List Rule(s) Proposal: Disorderly
> >Words] (fwd)
> >Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:58:38 -0400 (EDT)
> >
> >Roberto seems to be singing about little girls and twat's.  I'm not sure
> >what it all means.  But I smell a pin number fiasco.
> >
> >Joe Baptista
> >
> >dot.GOD Hostmaster
> >+1 (805) 753-8697

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#