[ga-full] Re: Voting procedure [Was: Re: [ga] List Rule(s) Proposal: Disorderly Words](fwd)

Hi.

The message quoted below as coming from me is in fact coming from somebody
that knows how to forge E-Mails, but not how to enter a 10-char string
correctly, as already noticed in the GA list.

Those who are subscribed to IFWP and/or DomainPolicy are welcome to forward
this message to these lists.

Incidentally, my pin works perfectly.

Regards
Roberto