[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: "Domain Names Hijacked" news article (fwd)

That's real nice and all but idf open-sts allowed a change to the
reguistrant by email, then THEY are the problem. NSI stopped
doing this years ago.

Duh.

--
rich@rd.sexton                               http://ph-1.613.473.1719
It's about travel on expense accounts to places with good beer. - BKR