[ga-full] Re: Restoration of posting rights for Jeff Williams

On Wed, 31 May 2000, William X. Walsh wrote:

> So he is free to forward each and every filtered message to the GA
> list as long as the messages are not offensive?  Then the rules are
> ineffective.  What he did was forward a message that JW wrote that was
> filtered out in order to circumvent the filter.

Although Mark can forward all JW's message to the list, the punishment is
still there. The spirit of the rule is that if someone did something wrong
he should be punished. But we needn't block the information source. People
forward a lot of messages everyday. We can not ban people to say nonsense.

Let's do not argue, do not respond to their nonsense. They are alone. If
offensive message appeared, suspend him immediately.

Yingwei