[ga-full] Re: [ga] [Admin] Suspension of posting rights for Jeff Williams

Harald,

  What slander are you refering to.  I see no slander in my post.  I only
make a potential suggestion.  That is not slander.  If it were than sure me...

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Since mr. Williams does not show any sign of understanding what the rules
> outlawing slander on the GA list mean, I hereby suspend his posting
> privilleges for 8 weeks - from today, May 27, 2000, until Saturday, July
> 22, 2000.
>
> Decisions of the GA list monitor can be appealed to the GA chair.
>
>                           Harald T. Alvestrand
>                             GA list monitor
>
> >Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:05:19 -0700
> >From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
> >To: ga@dnso.org
> >Subject: [ga] Re: [IFWP] PCCF to close for the Summer
> >Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org
> >
> >Joe and all remaining assembly members,
> >
> >   As I lived in Japan for some time, and am especially familier with
> >Yokohama and the availability of sexual pleasure activities, I am sure that
> >*** has already made his arrangements.
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#