[ga-full] RE: [ga] court curbs icann

> Kent Crispin: Thursday, May 18, 2000 11:39 AM
>
> On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 11:21:26AM -0700, Roeland Meyer E-mail"
wrote:
> > Hello Dori,
> >
> > This is a significant statement, can you please forward the
URL?

> I'm not sure why it's significant -- it is explicitly stated
that a
> udrp result doesn't prevent you from continuing in court, so
> obviously
> courts aren't bound by udrp results.  Is there something else
> going on?

Aside from the obvious? I'm not sure, at this point, how this
effects the UDRP. I explicitly asked for a URL. Obviously this is
in order to get either the original article, or othre sources of
further information on this issue.

But, then I'm not surprised at your attempts to spin something
that isn't yet well known. I also note that you don't provide
links to this either.