[ga-full] Re: Sunset for sunrise

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> NOW can you see what sends Dr Joe Baptista into a rage?  The lawyer
>side has

I'm sorry I gave you that impression.  I guess it's my naturally abrassive
personality which may have caused that impression.  In fact I find this
whole sunshine crap somewhat useful in promoting anti ICANN activities.

My main concern is that were wasting too much time discussing it.  We've
all put forth our views and from what I can see we all agree the stupid
lawyer tricks amount to nothing more then garbage.

I'm also concerned that this is nothing more nor less then pro ICANN
lawyers and pro ICANNER's like the crispy twins attempting to generate
consensus so ICANN can later tell the world there was a great deal of
discussion when in fact this issue was dumped like the plague some time
ago.

Michael (whatshisname) the lawyer rarely enters this discussion forum, and
the crispy twins are the same.  The only time they grace us with their
love is when they need consensus for upcoming ICANN meetings and then they
troll the various groups soliciting it.

I've gotten three unsolicited emails this month alone asking me to
participate in this sillyness.  I tell them all I'm an original signatory
and supporter of the Sexton - Berryhill response - which see

	http://sunrise.open-rsc.org/see_it/

and if you want to support it too - you can visit

	http://sunrise.open-rsc.org/sign_it/

The lack of participation in the sunsine debate is making ICANN nervous -
especially with the GAO looking at them in the raw these days.

Normally these discussions were carried on the DNSO GA list,  but that
list for all intent and purposes is dead.  And I take great pleasure and
credit for being a primary party responsible for killing it.  The GA was
always a farce - in keeping with ICANN tradition.  Unfortunately - now
that the ICANNER's have showed their hand and fell into the censorship
trap which killed the GA - they now have to troll around gathering
consent.

Regards
Joe Baptista