[ga-full] Re: Sunset for sunrise

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Michael Sondow wrote:

> restricts trademarks' and famous names' control of .COM. The
> discussion on this list is just so much beating of wings in the air
> (to not use a cruder but more perfect metaphor).

I don't mind being crude.  To be very frank this whole discussion is so
much bullshit from the ICANN horseshitters.

How about that for accuracy in crudeness.

and I'll also add - in crude fashion - that it's a fucking waste of time.

I could really get cruder - but I think i'll finish off with a pretty
picture of Ester in lace.  No matter how gory and revolting ICANN and it's
representatives have become - I still love Ester because she can still
turn my crank.  And God bless her for that.

Regards
Joe Baptista

dyson.jpg