[ga-full] GA voting registry is ready

As per the posted proposal for a GA voting registry posted earlier, you can
now register to vote in GA votes through E-mail.

Please send the attached form to ga-voting@dnso.org (and NOT to the list):

To: ga-voting@dnso.org
Name : <your name here, as you wish it to be written>
Country :
City (OPTIONAL) :
Company (OPTIONAL):
Constituency (OPT):
Email (NOT PUBLIC):
I wish to be registered in the voting registry of the DNSO GA.
I agree that my name and country of residence, and city, company and
constituency info, if I supplied it, can be made public.

The registrants will be posted on a web page shortly.
Welcome!

                  Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no