[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] let us pause and pray for elian

Joe Baptista wrote:

> http://www.elian.cu/

The Elian thing is a media scam. It's been trumped up by the US Gov
and their media friends as a smoke screen to distract people from
what's going on in the real world, things like Congress voting to
give huge new war materiel credits to South American dictatorships
so they can murder more peasants and indians, the US Gov coercing
Israel into giving up strategic positions so the Arabs (i.e. our oil
supply) can destroy the Israeli State, the bills currently before
Congress that bypass US consumer protection laws (UCITA), etc.

The US Government and the American news media don't give a hoot what
happens to Elian.

Michael Sondow
  "The course of the past has impressed us with the firm
   conviction that no good ever comes of falsehood, and we
   feel warranted in refusing even to experiment in that
   direction."
                       -- Thomas Henry Huxley