[ga-full] Re: [ga] History & current events - RFC1591 and measuring consensus...

John,

>I can make the formal legal announcement that should ICANN or anyone
else
>try to steal EARTH, USA or Z, we will immediately file suit against
them.

>We (ADNS) own the top level domains EARTH, USA and Z
>
>Period.

It is pretty unlikely that ICANN will touch any of those.
See the GAC recommandation below:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/cairo/archive/GAC-communique-
030800.html

BTW, Simon, this is the reference (GAC Communique - Cairo) you asked me
for in a previous message that I did not answer yet. Sorry for the
delay.

Regards
Roberto