[ga-full] Re: [ga] [TLD History] RANDOM DRAFT 42-B - Delegation of International Top Level Domains (iTLDs)

At 11:39 AM 3/30/00 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:

What was clearly missed from my posting is the following:

"Hopefully, we can use what we can find consensus on, and move on."

Or phrased another way:

"Hopefully, we can use what we can find consensus on, and move on."

Does this help, Kent?

Roberto - Kent's response is another example of the answer to your question
"Why?" It doesn't seem to matter, some people are adamantly opposed to
finding consensus.