[ga-full] RE: [ga] About GA membership again......

Harald,

Thank you for this clarification. To me this is quite clear, and the way to
organize this is probably well-known to any organization with members:

Organizations are members of DNSO. There is a membership database containing
(at least) name of membership org.
           address and other coordinates
           constituency(ies)
           name and coordinates of persons representing the org. in
                    this context
           One (and only one) of these persons should be ticked off as
                    "voting person in the DNSO GA".

Simple, isn't it?
Did I forget something? What about individuals in the GA not representing an
organization? Is "At-Large" for individuals and DNSO for organizations?

Best regards,
Alf H
.NO