[ga-full] Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of posting rights for Joe Baptista

At 13:07 20.03.00 -0500, Joe Baptista posing as Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>It's time to go back to the old ways of doing business.  These rules are
>nothing more then horsehit for the horseshitters.
>
>I am a member here and I will not be silenced.

Joe Baptista has been given the choice between civility and silence on
this mailing list.
By not choosing civility, he has chosen silence.

Monitoring of messages that might be coming from Joe Baptista has been imposed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to others.

                     Harald T. Alvestrand

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no