[ga-full] You won't convince those not already convinced.

I gave up long ago trying to convince people about the validity of ADNS's ownership in EARTH, USA and Z. These people will never be convinced, so why waste
energy.

I concentrate on running my business and expanding the visibility of my top level domains as well as other ORSC domains. There is only so much time allotted for debate and then someone has to go and make something happen. I have chosen to make something happen, and so has Chris, I think

John
-----
AGN Domain Name Service
http://www.adns.net
http://The.Earth
Get Your Website and Your Mind Out of the .COM Rut
Define Yourself or Be Defined.
Remember: ICANN really means "You cant!"