[ga-full] RE: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are theyrepresented?

> Yes, that's my concern too.  This is watered down representation and not
> the bottom up control I'm looking for.  One thing the IPv4 owners may want
> to consider is should the regional registries exist at all.  They have
> served a purpose, but is that service better administered by a more
> independent administration.  An administration controled directly by
> majority vote of the IPv4 holders.

In my previous mail, I said I wouldn't want to force any regional model
on anyone else, but as you've brought up yourself, I ask you once again
to look at the European registry.  It is controlled by all those who
receive service, in the form of address registration, from RIPE NCC.

Mike Norris