[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are theyrepresented?

You are correct - we did not receive our addresses directly from ARIN.  At
the time those addresses were distributed by the CA registry, but that was
later rolled into ARIN, and the CA registry discontinued the service.

Regards
Joe Baptista