[ga-full] Re: [wg-c] Re: [ga] OBJECTION TO THE RELEASE OF "REPORT (PART ONE)OF WORKI

>> It would be fair to call Jon's paper a "Chair's Summary".
>
> Is there anything contained in the report that is substantively against the
> rough consensus reached on the list, Kent?
>
> If not, then it is more than a "Chair's Summary" even if the document itself
> was not formally voted on.

 If the document was not voted upon, then it is not a report of the
 working group.  Just replace the word "report" with the word "summary"
 and everything will be okay.

 Just because the title gets changed, the content doesn't get changed.

 My .02 cents - I think the whole argument is kind of silly.

--
Alex Kamantauskas
alexk@tugger.net