[ga-full] Re: [ga] OBJECTION TO THE RELEASE OF "REPORT (PART ONE) OF WORKI

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 08:07:01PM -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

> On 08-Mar-2000 Kent Crispin wrote:
> > It would be fair to call Jon's paper a "Chair's Summary".
>
> Is there anything contained in the report that is substantively against the
> rough consensus reached on the list, Kent?

Like many people, I haven't had time to read it and think about it, much
less write up any comments.  That is one of the problems.

> If not, then it is more than a "Chair's Summary" even if the document itself
> was not formally voted on.

That doesn't follow.  Jon could have written nothing but "The WG
discussed things", and it still wouldn't be any more than a "Chair's
Summary", without the some kind of involvement or approval of the WG.