[ga-full] Re: [idno] Nominations

William is being malicious again in his own special way.  Ever time the
poor boy loses his position in anything - he end up nominating me.

I'm sharing your nomination William with everyone else so we can share
your stupidity and malicious affections for me.  I of course decline such
nomination.

Regards
Joe Baptista