[ga-full] Re: [ga] lawyers can at times be suck clowns - or the future of theGA@DNSO.org

Jeff Joe and all remaining assembly members,

  I would agree with both of you here.  On the one hand we have
the Berkman Center attempting to bring a separate venue of
which no one is paying any attention to, to provide for an alternate
view point yet not engaging "Where the action Is" those that have
either no position yet at all or are entrenched in their positions
not listening or even wanting to listen to all points of view openly.

  The Berkmans effort is laudable, but no likely to be effective.
It's ideals as Jeff emphasized are relevant to any and all venues
where these debates and discussions are engaged.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-West Director

In a message dated 2/22/00 4:38:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,