[ga-full] Re: [ga] Matters to discuss ... Am I a member?

Who did you promise it to?  Can I find the list of this and other resolutions?

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> We can't publish a list of current subscribing members' email addresses,
> since we promised not to ("who is not public"), and we don't have anything
> else about them to publish.
>
> We could certainly publish frequency-of-posting statistics if we wanted to;
> that's a simple archive scan.
>
>                     Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.