[ga-full] Re: [ga] IDNO list chair election results (Guest for IDNO list)

Andy and all,

 Your view of the IDNO seems to be a complete 180% different than
that of the DNSO.  I find that rather amusing and yet devoid of reason
and validity.  Can you explain that?  I am sure you can.  Whether your
explanation would be accurate and honest is another matter entirely.

  I eagerly await to read your explanation/excuses...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> >That's all very unfortunate - the IDNO could be an excellent
> >organization.  Do you think that with Dinesh things will change?
>
> I'd like to think so, but I doubt it.
>
> Things only get done if they suit Joop's vision of the IDNO.
>
> Take the latest election, for example. Joop decided the method (votes for
> multiple people, no weighting). Joop later decided to add two more voting
> topics, without consulting with _anyone_.
>
> Joop _is_ the IDNO.
>
> Anyone that dissents with Joop's view, or even could possibly become (in
> Joops opinion) a dissenter, is gagged, thrown off committees, or if there
> is an emergency, an entire committee is disbanded.
>
> Joop's personal view of events is placed on the IDNO website and contrued
> to be "the way things happened", via selective editing of what appears.
>
> It's a shame, but as it stands now, the IDNO is a dead duck.
>
> If the IDNO is going to make progress, Joop is going to have to step away
> completely and let the organisation mould itself. Unfortunately, history to
> date shows that Joop isn't prepared to do that. And likewise, there are a
> load of former and potential members that won't touch the IDNO with a
> bargepole while Joop retains ultimate power.
>
> Andrew P. Gardner
>
> Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894