[ga-full] Re: [ga] Use of "loon"

Harald and everybody else,

  Well of course we all have been waiting in utter suspense for you
to fine and excuse for CENSORING Joe.  No surprise there, now is
there?

  Of course it is also likely doing so would not be a good creditability
builder for the DNSO or ICANN.  But that is a minor issue, isn't it
Harald?

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/17/00 11:12:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,