[ga-full] Re: [ga] Cairo

Roberto and everybody else,

  Mostly frauds, like yourself, pimps and pedophiles, like Jonathan what's
his name and other "Horse-Shitters" or fools.

  I am sorry to say that James Touton and Brian Hollingsworth are
also going from my understanding.  I do feel very sorry for them
to have to listen to all the "Brain Fart" activity that will undoubtedly
be occurring there, such as has plagued the past ICANN meetings.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/17/00 7:06:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,