[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:

> Joe, if I may be so bold -- the existence of list rules doesn't mean
> that you have to pay attention to everybody.

Don't throw any stones if you can't follow your own advice.

> In spirit you are correct, Mr Baptista and Mr Meyer are incorrect,

Read your stement here carefully - you will find it support my position
the this is not a professional organization.

But I love the in spirit twist - humourous - but just a tad bit too droll
to win the argument.

regards
joe baptista