[ga-full] RE: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Joe Kelsey wrote:

> So politics is not a profession?

No - politics is a game for old whores, charletans and other well meaning
folk.

> I think there are a lot of people with professional carreers who would
> consider themselves professionals.  Along with several professional
> rabble-rousers who seem to have chosen this list as a stomping grounds.

That does not make this a professional association.  You really hate
loosing an argument.  I'm looking forward to seeing how much you'll
go on with this rumble in wonderland.

Regards
Joe Baptista