[ga-full] Re: alternate gTLD namespace - was Re: XXX domains

Well - I don't know if you remember Jeff - I once gave you my impression
of what domain space is all about.  I'm of the opinion that we should just
serialize the dictionary and use URL's as we would use natural
language.  I think alot of user would find that sort of thing helpful.

Regards
Joe Baptista