[ga-full] Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Identity claims (Re: [ga] Another Resignation)

At 02:49 14.02.00 -0500, Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:
>Harald and everybody else,
>
>   I have known Bob Davis for some 7 years, and James Touton
>for about 4 yrs.  And I have met with both of them on many
>occasions over these time frames.  They are both very real people
>and extremely reliable and honest individuals.  If you have any
>specific questions I will be happy to answer them if I can.

Sure. What's your name?

About these 2 "individuals": Can you name a place and a time at which you
met them, and at least one other person, unaffiliated with the INEGroup,
but reachable by email, who was present at the meeting?

>   I hope that I will also not be accused of not being real for standing
>up for James and Bob here.  It does seem that from what I have read
>here that this is extremely possible if not probable.  I get the impression
>that there is some sort of "Witch Hunt" going on here with James and
>Bob as the victims.

The target is Jeff Williams' ability to use multiple personalities on the
GA list.

>David "Dude" Jepson

              Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no