[ga-full] Re: Identity claims (Re: [ga] Another Resignation)

Harald and everybody else,

  I have known Bob Davis for some 7 years, and James Touton
for about 4 yrs.  And I have met with both of them on many
occasions over these time frames.  They are both very real people
and extremely reliable and honest individuals.  If you have any
specific questions I will be happy to answer them if I can.

  I hope that I will also not be accused of not being real for standing
up for James and Bob here.  It does seem that from what I have read
here that this is extremely possible if not probable.  I get the impression
that there is some sort of "Witch Hunt" going on here with James and
Bob as the victims.

David "Dude" Jepson

In a message dated 2/13/00 6:28:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Harald@Alvestrand.no writes:

<< At 17:33 13.02.00-0800, James Touton wrote:
 >Jeff, Ellen and all assembly members Remaining,
 >
 > I must also agree with Jeff's keen observation as well as Michael's,
 >Ellen's, Eric's, and Karl's.  It seems a bit disingenuous that Roberto
 >could legitimately speak as "Chair" as he was not legitimately elected
 >elected as such.  This is clear in the archives for all to see for
 >themselves.
 >
 > I would add that I don't see any movement coming from Roberto
 >or Harald in correcting this inconsistency in any manner and register
 >my complaint as well here in this regard.

 Since we see no illegitimacy, there is no inconsistency, and no need to
 correct anything.

 > Further as of Friday Harald has sent me, Bob Davis and our spokesman,
 >Jeff Williams a complaint sent by one William Walls claiming that I, nor
 >Bob Davis are real people.  At first I found this to be quite hilarious,
 >but in several exchanges with Harald, Including Jeff, and Bob, I have sense
 >seen it as a clear indication that Harald is acting in a seemingly
vindictive
 >and passionate manner.  I also find this to be offensive.  More on this
 >later.

 I have in fact made such a query.
 The "proofs" offered for Bob Davis and James Touton so far are:

 - A "persona not verified" CERT for James Touton
 - A self-signed PPG key for Bob Davis
 - An offer to speak with INEGroup at the phone number attached to all Jeff
    Williams' posts
 - Pointers to AnyWho, where there was no information, and to NetZero, which
    does not reveal subscriber information
 - Claims that contracts with their members prohibit them from revealing
    the necessary information about themselves
 - Various and sundry vague pointers to where information might have been
    available if one were to know what to ask for (such as the FEC, whichever
    of the various agencies using that abbreviation that might be).

 Very useful exercise.

 If anyone on the list (apart from Jeff Williams, Bob Davis and James
 Touton, with whom I've already communicated) wishes to come forward with
 more evidence for the existence of these two persons as distinct from Jeff
 Williams, please send your messages to ga-abuse@dnso.org.
 (I don't think we need more evidence against their existence)

                    Harald T. Alvestrand