[ga-full] Re: Your message

Not sure that anybody can solve the quasi-religious nature of the dissension
here. The best statement I have seen recently is  a quote from Jon Postel (I
think) on the ietf list that you only progress these issues in very small
steps very slowly 'by being liberal in what we accept while being conservative
in what we require'. i.e tolerance all round in the hope of reciprocity.
However, things may be too polarised.

Mark