[ga-full] Re: [ga] Voter fraud in the IDNO chair elections

At 12:16 13/02/00 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

>I'd say we have substantiation of voter fraud by our despotic dictator.

<rest of nonsensical personal attack snipped>

And I'd say here is a prime example of fodder for the moderator.  I
complain publicly to the SaA.
First of all the header is slander against the IDNO polling committee.
Headers play an important role in the Archives.
I expect Mr Walsh will not object to his temporary removal as he opines:

>I'd say that when one person is responsible for a number of posts per day
that
>is multitudes times the total posts from all other members of the lists that
>there is a credible reason for the moderator to take action on their own
>initiative.

On the substance of the accusation: the idno-list Chair vote is a "multiple
choice vote", whereby each voter has the right to vote for 0 to 3
candidates. The candidate with the most votes wins.
The IDNO has used this system, that empowers the voters by giving them more
options,  for  previous elections as well.
If Mr Walsh had taken the trouble to actually vote and read the polling
Booth text he could have spared the GA list his "information".
The voting has just started and is open until Thursday. I will inform the
GA of the final result.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , founder  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/