[ga-full] Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of monitoring for Joe Baptista

Harald and all,

   BTW, I know this won't go to the list...

  Harald, for the life of me I do not see any form of a threat here what so
ever.
Where on earth do you see in Joe's post here?  I think you are getting
just a bit carried away here with all this!  I amongst, most likely all
on the DNSO GA list know full well you don't like Joe Baptista, and
maybe you are justified not liking him.  But to post a threat to him
accusing him of being threatening in his post that is obviously NOT
threatening in any way shows lack of objectivity and is way out of
reason...

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 20:05 11.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >Don't worry there - she's getting her cookie after I wrap up gaetano and
> >shaw. DNSanta only has so many helpers.
>
> Mr. Baptista,
> may I remind you that threats are not considered a normal part of civilized
> discourse, and your private (and petty) "revenges" are not a subject matter
> for the GA list.
>
> You have been warned.
>
>                           Harald T. Alvestrand
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894