[ga-full] Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of monitoring for Joe Baptista

Harald and all DNSO'ers,

  Harald I don't see a threat here at all.  I read this as Joe has some
kind of gift "Cookie" for the DNSO list admin.  How and why do you
read something into this that is not plainly there?  I know you don't
like Joe Baptista, but this is a bit much don't you think?  Others?

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 20:05 11.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >Don't worry there - she's getting her cookie after I wrap up gaetano and
> >shaw. DNSanta only has so many helpers.
>
> Mr. Baptista,
> may I remind you that threats are not considered a normal part of civilized
> discourse, and your private (and petty) "revenges" are not a subject matter
> for the GA list.
>
> You have been warned.
>
>                           Harald T. Alvestrand
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director