[ga-full] Re: [ga] Another Resignation

Mark,

>..... I had hoped that Mr Gaetano's Chair would constitute an agenda,.
recruit representatives for the Cairo meeting etc, but this does not
seem to have happened yet.

I have made twice some proposals for items to prepare for the Cairo
meeting (and generally for discussions in the list).
The only answered I received were from people telling me that they were
not going to Cairo.
Frankly, under these circumstances, I have to surrender to the evidence
that the GA will not have a physical meeting in Cairo (which I
personally consider a shame, but unfortunately it is the reality).

BTW, if the GA does not hold a physical meeting in Cairo, I personally
object to have some sort of "representatives" that are supposed to
speake for all.

Regards
Roberto