[ga-full] Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion

The authentication between user and email address should be a matter of concern
also..

In the civil services of the world and many of the businesses, a document is
written for signature, not for identity, by qualified people, whose names do
not appear. The name of their titular head appears. This may apply also to
email and other forms of electronic communication..

So the concept of identity Dave assumes is not necessarily operative once you
get into political, diplomatic or business circles. However, in scientific,
artistic or social areas, the concept of identity is primordial. There's just
no point in talking to the wrong person.

If you receive a letter from someone at the US PTO, it is representative of the
view of the organisation. If you receive an email from that same person, it may
or may not be representative of that organisation, the convention has not been
wholly established. If you receive an email from someone at the Japanese MITI,
it has been authorised.

One can only hope that the remaining dnso ga subscribers can benefit from any
breakthroughs to resolve this ambiguity through the innovative group
intellectual property scheme being set up by the estimable Mr Gaetano and his
advisers.