[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] it's spooky over at the GA

Joe and all,

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> Yes - Jeff - well said.
>
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Joe and all IFWP participants!
> >
> >   I does seem that the DNSO GA under the now "Junta" of Roberto
> > and Harlad has perpetrated its illegitimate "Haralds Rules" by which
> > the DNSO Assembly members did not mandate and thereby enshrined
> > and extended the ill repute that the DNSO List Admin. started in August
> > of '99 of SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP for political expediency's sake.
>
> Yes - the Junta has taken it's kicks and they've lost face.  I feel good
> about that.  Certainly I've been having my Jollies with our GA chair.  I
> just found out that the IAEA is blocking a disabled group from
> communicating.  Over 300 complaints with respect to Roberto and company.

  I am not sure that the DNSO that the DNSO General Assembly deserved
the fraudulent and illegitimate actions of Harald, Roberto, the DNSO List
Admin., or the DNSO illegitimately elected NC from the election ending
on October 8th '99.  As such they have set back progress, and bread distrust
in the ICANN and the DNSO.  Indeed I find this unfortunate and rather
disgusting.

  I am not surprised at multiple complaints from a fairly large number
of various groups of Stakeholders towards Roberto and the organization
that he works for.  I am sure many more will be forth coming in the near
future.

> > Most "Remaining" DNSO Assembly members realize this and it is clear
> > that Honest Leadership is direly needed there.
>
> The leadership is about as honest as most politically corrupt civil
> servants - I give eleizabeth and roberto.

  And it seems to our members, some 98k strong are in agreement
with you in this regard.

> >   So I join with Joe here in that the IFWP has a opportunity to inject
> > discussing issues of substance here as well as on the Domain Policy
> > list as well.  Might I suggest that we start out with one of the more thorny
> > issues, that of new TLD's?  Anyone?
>
> Well - I've got claim to dot.god, dot.satan, dot.doctor and dot.cum.  I'm
> waiting for cairo to pull the switch.  I'll see what they have to say for
> themselves on the tld issues.

  Well I believe it is useful for all stakeholders to actively participate at
Cairo if the can possibly do so.  My guess is that ICANN is not prepared
for Cairo very well as they seem to be looking of some funding to offset
their costs, and I am sure as with all of the other ICANN Conferences
that the venue is too small to accommodate everyone that would like to
attend and electronic means will be of the same poor nature it has
been every time previous.

> dot.god and dot.satan are non profit charities run for a ministry, and
> dot.doctor and dot.cum are for profit centers.

  Good ideas for useful TLD's I am sure.

> but I was also thinking of starting up a safe family values oriented
> tld.  what we were talking about on the phone last night.  the dns can be
> used to gurantee christian and family values oriented isp's a safe
> internet.  However, as we discussed, it would be a time consumming
> proposal.

  Possibly dot Fam and dot.Holsum would be of interest.  >;)

> Regards
> Joe Baptista
>

> > !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >
> > > Since Harald and Roberto rammed those new rules on the GA, split the lists
> > > into full and rules, and ostrazized some of the key people - it's been
> > > really dead over there.
> > >
> > > The IFWP on the other hand is booming.  Maybe it's time to start
> > > discussing issues of substance.  Like what do we do as the roots
> > > split.  Someone has to keep a handle on the inet map.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Joe
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-447-1894
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams