[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] it's spooky over at the GA

Yes - Jeff - well said.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Joe and all IFWP participants!
>
>   I does seem that the DNSO GA under the now "Junta" of Roberto
> and Harlad has perpetrated its illegitimate "Haralds Rules" by which
> the DNSO Assembly members did not mandate and thereby enshrined
> and extended the ill repute that the DNSO List Admin. started in August
> of '99 of SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP for political expediency's sake.

Yes - the Junta has taken it's kicks and they've lost face.  I feel good
about that.  Certainly I've been having my Jollies with our GA chair.  I
just found out that the IAEA is blocking a disabled group from
communicating.  Over 300 complaints with respect to Roberto and company.

> Most "Remaining" DNSO Assembly members realize this and it is clear
> that Honest Leadership is direly needed there.

The leadership is about as honest as most politically corrupt civil
servants - I give eleizabeth and roberto.

>   So I join with Joe here in that the IFWP has a opportunity to inject
> discussing issues of substance here as well as on the Domain Policy
> list as well.  Might I suggest that we start out with one of the more thorny
> issues, that of new TLD's?  Anyone?

Well - I've got claim to dot.god, dot.satan, dot.doctor and dot.cum.  I'm
waiting for cairo to pull the switch.  I'll see what they have to say for
themselves on the tld issues.

dot.god and dot.satan are non profit charities run for a ministry, and
dot.doctor and dot.cum are for profit centers.

but I was also thinking of starting up a safe family values oriented
tld.  what we were talking about on the phone last night.  the dns can be
used to gurantee christian and family values oriented isp's a safe
internet.  However, as we discussed, it would be a time consumming
proposal.

Regards
Joe Baptista