[ga-full] Re: [ga] Exclusion of Jeff Williams for 2 weeks

Michael and all,

  I made the post to which Harald referred to.  I do not deny that.
I have stated clearly I think why I believe this SELECTIVE
CENSORSHIP in my case is questionable at best, and in all
honesty any form of CENSORSHIP is WRONG, clearly.

  I know also of no announcement or post from anyone as
to where or how to subscribe to JUST the CENSORED/filtered
DNSO list now being imposed without mandate upon the
Assembly members.  It seem that is by design...  I may
be mistaken there....  I f it is not, than poor management
is therefore the only other explanation.

  Michael, you comments on "Decorum" are well taken I am sure.
As the current and newly IMPOSED DNSO "Harald rules"
list rules are not well defined leaves the application to only one
person which I assume, is Harald himself.  How predictable.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894