[ga-full] Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules

Will existing subscribers be automatically transferred to one of the lists?

If so, I hope it's the full one, which preserves the status quo.  Taking a
limited feed should require action on the subscriber's part.  Imposing
this on people without even asking them is heavy-duty authoritarianism,
and would not be conducive to peace and goodwill.

(I read your proposal to imply the reverse - that the default option will
be the limited feed.  Please tell me I misunderstood...)

(I also don't see appropriate nomenclature.  I.e. the default "ga"
subscription is the censored feed.  That is misleading to the uninitiated
for all the reasons discussed earlier on this list.  Again, apologies if I
misunderstood what you are proposing.)

                        -->It's warm here.<--